Immunization Action Coalition is offering several options to display your support for immunizations. The “Vaccines Save Lives” pin is black enamel with gold lettering and is small enough to fit on a lapel. Prices range from $20 for a single pin to $5.25 each when ordering 15 or more.
Flu Vaccine Buttons and Stickers are available for staff and patients. Order buttons for staff to show that flu vaccine is available in your clinic. Buttons are sold in bags of 10 and range from $20 for one bag to $55 for 10 bags. Purchase stickers for patients to wear after receiving their flu shot. Stickers are sold in bundles of 100 and range from $23 for one bundle to $67 for 10 bundles. All prices include shipping.
for these and other immunization related products.
Despite the fact that many practices have received their flu shipments later in the season this year compared to prior years, CPP members have received 94% of all flu doses they reserved with Sanofi Pasteur to date. Depending on the presentation and quantity ordered by your practice, you may have seen more or less than this average.
CPP members who are also Sanofi Pasteur Fluzone Partners (flu reservations were confirmed by March 31, 2014), had the following shipping guarantees in place for all presentations except high dose for this flu season:
20% of reserve flu order by August 31, 2014
75% of reserve flu order by September 30, 2014
100% of reserve flu order by October 31, 2014
If these shipping commitments were not met for your practice, you may be eligible for credits to use towards future purchases for the 2015-2016 flu season. Please reach out to your Sanofi Pasteur representative during 2015-2016 pre-book period (January-March 2015) if you feel you are eligible for these credits.
Uncover vaccine-related waste in your practice by taking the CPP Challenge and you could win an iPad mini. Just go to www.cppchallenge.com for your chance to win and to access some great vaccine management resources!
Current CPP Members – Keep an eye out for your CPP rebate that will be coming by mail starting in October! Your rebate is based on vaccine purchases made between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014.
Please make sure you have both your Sanofi Pasteur and Merck direct accounts linked to the CPP program to maximize your annual rebate for the 2014-2015 fiscal period! Soon, we will post some other helpful hints for maximizing your CPP rebate. If you have any questions or need help determining how to get the most value from your CPP membership, please don’t hesitate to contact the CPP office at 614-722-2145 or email@example.com.
CPP has created a contest challenge to help you identify vaccine-related waste in your practice. We know delivering quality healthcare is important to you. Vaccines are a major part of comprehensive primary care. A commitment to quality should lead to a healthy bottom line.
Take the CPP Challenge to see what you may be missing! Go to www.cppchallenge.com and enter for a chance to win an iPad Mini.
Small changes can make a big difference.
Let’s introduce you to the CPP team so you know who’s here to help you!
- Rhonda Tallman is our Administrative Assistant and she will most likely be the one who answers the phone when you call. Everything begins and ends with Rhonda! She knows the right person or resource to get for you based on what you need.
- Jeannie Lilly provides administrative support and helps to make sure all pieces of the membership application are complete and accurate. You may hear from Jeannie if we are verifying your contact information or need a W9 from you in order to issue your rebate!
- Charlotte Brown is our Senior Vaccine Program Manager and she will work with you to get your direct accounts with the vendors linked to the CPP contract. Charlotte is also a wealth of information when it comes to purchasing vaccines, understanding CPP program compliance and maximizing your vaccine discounts!
- Jennifer Koerner is our Buying Group National Administrator so if you are stopping by the CPP booth at any of our conferences, Jenny will be the one you’ll see. She develops the valuable programs and resources that help support our members’ vaccination efforts. Jenny is responsible for the day to day operation of the CPP Buying Group.
- Christina Drakulich is our Assistant Executive Director and heads up educational opportunities and initiatives with our local member practices located in Central Ohio. He is also a great facilitator of practice administrators, enabling the sharing of best practices and development of resources unique to this group.
- Finally, I am Frank Combs. I’m not only the author of this blog but also the Executive Director of CPP. I have the great honor of working with you and this committed team. Together with our Board of primary care physicians we provide leadership and guidance to offer the most value to our members that we can and make sure that while you take care of your patients, we take care of you.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work for you!